Exchange information about lab results, pharmacy, and other ancillary clinical systems
Epic provides integration with other ancillary systems in the hospital, including the following.
Outgoing Dietary Orders read the spec
The inpatient clinician places an order to restrict the patient to a particular diet while he is in the hospital. This HL7v2 interface sends a message to an external nutrition system when dietary orders are created or canceled. Current integrations include...
- CBORD AccuMenu, CBORD Foodservice Suite, CBORD Nutrition Service Suite, CBORD Room Service 200
- Common Cents Solutions Room Service
- Computrition Hospitality Suite
- DFM Technologies Diet Office Management
- Horizon Catering To You, Horizon OnCall Cafe
- MCR Technologies HealthTouch
- Sodexo Room Service
- Vision Software Technologies Carex
Dining on Demand / Food Service read the spec
If you provide dining on demand or food services to hospitals, this set of JSON-based web services allow you to serve up your menu (pardon the pun) and, if you support it, receive menu choices from a hospitalized patient based on that menu. The flexible architecture supports menus, submenus, nutrition information, and more.
Data Exchange with 3M Core Grouping Software
This is a proprietary specification to/from 3M's Core Grouping Software. Medicare OP claims data is sent to the 3M CGS Module. CSG performs APC/APG grouping, reimbursement calculations, OCE and proprietary clams scrubbing; the results are loaded back into Epic where errors can drive claim edits.